Support Healthy Community Fund, join dedicated team
October 22, 2018
It has been my honor to work in nonprofits that serve the humanitarian needs in Pitkin County. For over 30 years, I have participated in and collaborated with the stellar work of people who truly care about people.
Your vote to support the Healthy Community Fund puts you on this dedicated team. No matter the expertise, no matter the passion, without your vote for the Healthy Community Fund, these important efforts would not have the financial foundation that is critical to deliver programs of significant impact.
Nonprofit leaders continue to masterfully leverage these community dollars to bring in multiple more dollars to serve our citizens.
Please vote "yes" for 1A.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos