Something nice to say about the city
November 11, 2018
A good friend who sits on the Aspen City Council whined to me that he hopes he lives long enough to hear me say something positive about the city. I can do that.
The improvements to Castle Creek Bridge, roadway upgrades, sidewalks and bus shelters: superb.
To my good friend, whenever you need a hug, text me.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenn K. Beaton: Psychosexual dysfunction and pickup trucks
- Snowmass celebrates opening of Base Village, Limelight: ‘It’s a whole new world’
- Business Monday: Popular midvalley eatery The Biscuit ready for trial run in Aspen
- Head-on crash shuts down Brush Creek Road to Snowmass
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $9M for West End townhome in Aspen