Show your support for Colorado Mountain College at the polls
November 2, 2017
We have an important issue on the ballot next Tuesday, and I'll be voting "yes" on 4B to support Colorado Mountain College.
CMC's board is seeking relief from restrictions imposed by the Gallagher Amendment. 4B will allow the CMC board of trusties to adjust certain mill levies to offset future Gallagher reductions. Residential taxpayers will pay the same level of property taxes as they would have paid prior to a Gallagher adjustment.
Colorado Mountain College is a unique and irreplaceable community asset. Please help insure its future success by voting "yes" on 4B.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson