Show your support for Colorado Mountain College at the polls
November 2, 2017
We have an important issue on the ballot next Tuesday, and I'll be voting "yes" on 4B to support Colorado Mountain College.
CMC's board is seeking relief from restrictions imposed by the Gallagher Amendment. 4B will allow the CMC board of trusties to adjust certain mill levies to offset future Gallagher reductions. Residential taxpayers will pay the same level of property taxes as they would have paid prior to a Gallagher adjustment.
Colorado Mountain College is a unique and irreplaceable community asset. Please help insure its future success by voting "yes" on 4B.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility