Shlomo’s has breakfast worth stopping for
November 22, 2017
Shlomo's is open for breakfast! That was not mentioned the Nov. 17 story about Aspen breakfast.
Shlomo's has a great location at the base of Little Nell and serves a fantastic breakfast. My wife and I went there for breakfast on Sunday as part of our anniversary celebration. The service was outstanding and the food excellent. The mimosas hit the spot!
I don't work for Shlomo, but am just a longtime local who does enjoy a good breakfast in town. I encourage skiers to grab a burrito on their way up the gondola this ski season.
Let it snow!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million