School district decisison baffling
February 22, 2018
Meredith Carroll's column, "Aspen School District's Olympic-size gaffe" (Feb. 21, The Aspen Times), was brilliant. Going one step further, John Maloy's contract was conveniently reviewed before the new school board was voted in. Also, the physical education and industrial arts programs have been destroyed. These subjects are essential to a child's well-rounded education, as are all the electives, especialy in this day and age.
Parents, you need to pay attention to what's really going on as many of the decisions are not in the best interest of your children's education.
Retired Aspen School District teacher, Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall