School district decisison baffling
February 22, 2018
Meredith Carroll's column, "Aspen School District's Olympic-size gaffe" (Feb. 21, The Aspen Times), was brilliant. Going one step further, John Maloy's contract was conveniently reviewed before the new school board was voted in. Also, the physical education and industrial arts programs have been destroyed. These subjects are essential to a child's well-rounded education, as are all the electives, especialy in this day and age.
Parents, you need to pay attention to what's really going on as many of the decisions are not in the best interest of your children's education.
Retired Aspen School District teacher, Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Head-on crash shuts down Brush Creek Road to Snowmass
- Old Snowmass man chases woman with knife
- Business Monday: Popular midvalley eatery The Biscuit ready for trial run in Aspen
- City official calls housing board extortionists for its financial ask
- Skier dies after hitting tree at Breckenridge resort’s Peak 7 area