“S” curves problem solved
August 24, 2017
"S" curves problem solved
Ah, the "S" curves, the "S" curves. You politicos can't see the trees for the forest. I have been writing for many years about how to save the unique "S" curves.
Simple — widen the Maroon Creek bridge to four lanes and reinforce its structure. Permit the use of bus lames during rush hours, a.m. and p.m, with control lights to 'meter in.
Put the Cemetery Lane light on blinkers to favor 82. Left turns can go to the roundabout. Put the golf course on blinkers favoring 82. Left turns can use the underpass at Maroon Creek Country Club.
Problem solved. Marolt Open Space saved. You can thank me with a statue of me at the "S" curves.
Dr. Richard C. Goodwin
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman