Romero is a proven Aspen leader
October 29, 2017
As the parent of one former and two current students in the Aspen School District, I cannot overstate how strongly I endorse Dwayne Romero for school board.
Dwayne is and for a long time has been deeply invested in improving our community, as demonstrated by his two distinguished terms on City Council, his tireless volunteer work as a Rotarian and his current role as a school board member. His dedication to serving us all, even while operating a growing business of his own and raising three wonderful daughters, is as rare as it is commendable.
Dwayne is particularly well-suited for a school board position, as he is serving already, has guided his own children through the school system for their entire academic careers and is married to a wonderful and valued educator, Margaret Romero.
I, for one, am appreciative that someone as intelligent and selfless as Dwayne desires to give of himself for the benefit of our children, and I encourage you to cast a vote for him for school board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow