Romero is a proven Aspen leader
October 29, 2017
As the parent of one former and two current students in the Aspen School District, I cannot overstate how strongly I endorse Dwayne Romero for school board.
Dwayne is and for a long time has been deeply invested in improving our community, as demonstrated by his two distinguished terms on City Council, his tireless volunteer work as a Rotarian and his current role as a school board member. His dedication to serving us all, even while operating a growing business of his own and raising three wonderful daughters, is as rare as it is commendable.
Dwayne is particularly well-suited for a school board position, as he is serving already, has guided his own children through the school system for their entire academic careers and is married to a wonderful and valued educator, Margaret Romero.
I, for one, am appreciative that someone as intelligent and selfless as Dwayne desires to give of himself for the benefit of our children, and I encourage you to cast a vote for him for school board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says