Reject politization of assessor position
October 18, 2018
Voting Deb Bamesberger for county assessor is an easy call. Much better temperament and more relevant experience than her opponent. Not only professionally, but personally. Deb's a mother of three successful adult children. She's an experienced Realtor. Almost seven years working in the Assessor's Office. But there's another reason to vote Deb Bamesberger.
In a race that should be nonpartisan, the local Democrat party in-crowd is trying to foist a retread politician with no relevant experience on us for this important job that shouldn't be tarnished by politics. A vote for Deb is a rejection of the attempt to politicize the race.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million