Ready to serve Pitkin County
January 7, 2019
Jan. 8 marks the start of my service as your newest Pitkin County commissioner. I have huge shoes to fill with the departure of Rachel Richards and am relying on humility and fastidiousness to be my guides.
Please contact me for any reason and to discuss any topic!
In addition to the core work of policy, fiscal responsibility and fair land-use adjudication, I also have personal aspirations to meet as many Pitkin County residents that I can, and to walk every square inch of the county as possible. I hope to walk and talk alongside you. I can be reached at 970-319-0219, firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Facebook.
Kelly McNicholas Kury
Pitkin County commissioner
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7