Reach out if you need help
July 11, 2018
Pathfinders would like to offer free counseling and/or meals for anyone affected by the Lake Christine Fire. Pathfinders is a local nonprofit that provides counseling and volunteer services for those in our valley affected by serious illness and all kinds of grief and loss. We would love to be available to help those in need. Please call Allison Daily at 970-379-5276 if you have questions or would like to have some support.
This is a hard time and we want to be a safe place for anyone who needs it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman