Reach out if you need help
July 11, 2018
Pathfinders would like to offer free counseling and/or meals for anyone affected by the Lake Christine Fire. Pathfinders is a local nonprofit that provides counseling and volunteer services for those in our valley affected by serious illness and all kinds of grief and loss. We would love to be available to help those in need. Please call Allison Daily at 970-379-5276 if you have questions or would like to have some support.
This is a hard time and we want to be a safe place for anyone who needs it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project