Public defender’s comments senseless
February 16, 2018
After reading Elise Meyer's senseless, inappropriate comments about the "hate speech" of those who have rightly condemned the criminal behavior/inhumanity of the boy who shot a dog to death, it is apparent that the misguided public defender is unfit to practice law. In fact, she is so far removed from reality that a mental evaluation is in order.
The boy who killed Otis is the very definition of evil and human failure — no excuses. There should be no redemption for certain crimes such as murdering a helpless being. This boy does not belong in society. Another deranged boy in Florida that killed 17 people bragged about how he killed animals.
Show no mercy. The Roaring Fork community should campaign to get rid of the hysterical Meyer and imprison the sociopath boy murderer and toss the key, unless you wish to risk reading about another mass shooting in the future.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- Accidental gun discharge in Aspen leads to probation