Proud to help find a treatment for Alzheimers
June 30, 2018
Thanks to Dr. Brooke Allen for providing the opportunity to participate in the Alzheimers prevention initiative's generation program (www.generationprogram.com). I did it and I'm proud to be a part of helping to find a treatment for Alzheimers. It was very interesting.
Also, thanks to the Woody Creek gas station, below Aspen Village, for providing Bradley's Glenwood gas prices. You'll get my business for sure.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility