Proud to help find a treatment for Alzheimers
June 30, 2018
Thanks to Dr. Brooke Allen for providing the opportunity to participate in the Alzheimers prevention initiative's generation program (www.generationprogram.com). I did it and I'm proud to be a part of helping to find a treatment for Alzheimers. It was very interesting.
Also, thanks to the Woody Creek gas station, below Aspen Village, for providing Bradley's Glenwood gas prices. You'll get my business for sure.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson