Polis and Mitsch Bush best option for health care
October 5, 2018
The dysfunctional and expensive medical system in this country — which is bankrupting individuals and the country — needs a major overhaul. Please vote for candidates such as Diane Mitsch Bush and Jared Polis, who are most apt to stand up to lobbyists representing big medicine and do what's right for our citizens. Both candidates support single-payer universal health care as a common-sense way of improving care, getting rid of inefficiencies and waste in the current system and making health care affordable for everyone.
Steve Hessl, M.D., George Bohnfalk, M.D. and Greg Feinsinger, M.D.
Leslie Fuller, M.D. William Flood, M.D.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Judge sides with Aspen-Pitkin County Housing Authority in eviction case