Please declare Trump unfit for office
December 28, 2017
Mr. Vice President Mike Pence,
Assuming the position of vice president of the United States of America you swore on a Bible to uphold and defend its Constitution. I implore you to do your sworn duty and invoke section 4 of Amendment 25, declaring the current president unable to discharge the duties of his office, and make swift his removal from office.
Your party, our nation, and indeed the world are threatened each and every day he remains.
Thank you for your serious consideration.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday