Please declare Trump unfit for office
December 28, 2017
Mr. Vice President Mike Pence,
Assuming the position of vice president of the United States of America you swore on a Bible to uphold and defend its Constitution. I implore you to do your sworn duty and invoke section 4 of Amendment 25, declaring the current president unable to discharge the duties of his office, and make swift his removal from office.
Your party, our nation, and indeed the world are threatened each and every day he remains.
Thank you for your serious consideration.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility