Phillips: Van Beek is dependable
October 16, 2014
It is with distinct pleasure that I write this letter of support for James Van Beek.
Working as county clerk and as a county commissioner, I have known James for many of his 25 years living here in Eagle County.
James is intelligent, dedicated and skilled at his job of 20 years in law enforcement. He has an extraordinary ability to analyze problems and outline necessary actions. He is hardworking and devoted to the people of Eagle County. James has proven that listening and caring are good but that doing something is better. We can depend on him to do both. He has a deep commitment to his job and is a man of enormous character.
In his performance of his duties, James has gained the respect of his colleagues for his hard work and decency. All of his good qualities will serve our county and state well when he is elected. This is why I do not believe we can elect a better sheriff.
I say vote for James Van Beek.
Recommended Stories For You
Former Eagle County clerk and recorder and former Eagle County commissioner
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents