Parade of fights
February 8, 2018
President Donald Trump now wants a huge military parade. This is so suspicious and disturbing for a president like Trump to act on this. If Barack Obama ever tried to do anything as stupid as this, the right would have totally freaked out. The expense of this self adulation on Trump's part would be way out of line. Military historians may even agree with me on this absurd idea.
If a president really wants to support the troops with action instead of a gold-plated hike through D.C., give them a raise. Support their spouses more, give that funding to the VA. Hell, put that funding toward CIA programs to stop your buddies in Russia from meddling in our next elections. Stop acting like you are a strongman or a dictator and help save this democracy.
Aspen and Santa Fe, New Mexico
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- One person confirmed dead in backcountry avalanche near Aspen
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday