NRA is vicariously responsible
November 17, 2017
How could I be considered a murderer just because I support an organization that for 30 years has actively, prevented gun violence studies, databases, preventative laws and paradigms that directly lead to the violent gun deaths of 30,000 Americans each year?
Yep, if I'm a supporter, I'm a murderer. No person or organization can move forward without supporters, so whatever the NRA does and causes, I'm doing and causing it too, if I support it. Take supporters away from the circus and it folds pretty quickly. Thus NRA supporters are vicarious murders even when they are clueless.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River