Neither option is the best option
October 24, 2018
I see that Eagle County Commissioner Jeanne McQueeney on squirm night defended her "yes" vote on the Tree Farm development by claiming public opinion was split on the issue.
I could swear Jeanne was in the room when scores of people showed up to voice their opposition and only a handful supported it.
Just like your vote, your comments are an insult to the majority of Eagle County residents that live in the midvalley.
McQueeney does not deserve to be re-elected as Eagle County commissioner.
Unfortunately, her challenger Jackie Cartier thinks the Tree Farm is an "amazing project" and if given the chance said she would have voted also voted for it.
Hey Jackie, can you please explain to all of us how adding a thousand more people and hundreds more vehicles to an already over congested area is amazing. Can't wait to hear your explanation.
Recommended Stories For You
Jackie also will never get my vote.
So isn't it great we have two candidates to choose from who are both pro-development, pro-overpopulation and pro-congestion?
Please join me in support of my write-in candidate Cheetah the Chimpanzee. Cheetah's campaign slogan is "No more monkey business in Eagle County government!"
There is no way he could be worse than our two choices on the ballet.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River