Mulcahy petition signing continues
June 29, 2018
The Mulcahy family believes democracy's best gifts are love and peace.
We're at 1,250 signatures-aiming for 2,000. We will be gathering signatures today, monday and Tuesdayin front of City Market asking the Mayor for a public hearing on our eviction.
Please stop by for Southern iced tea.
Lee and Sandy Mulcahy
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director