Mulcahy petition signing continues
June 29, 2018
The Mulcahy family believes democracy's best gifts are love and peace.
We're at 1,250 signatures-aiming for 2,000. We will be gathering signatures today, monday and Tuesdayin front of City Market asking the Mayor for a public hearing on our eviction.
Please stop by for Southern iced tea.
Lee and Sandy Mulcahy
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west