Mitsch Bush will fight for constituents
February 8, 2018
I know that many of you are as fed up as I am with what is going on in Washington, D.C.! There is something we can do now to balance the scales. The time to act is now, get involved and lend support to progressive, grassroots candidates for the 2018 elections. I have found the perfect candidate to unseat Scott Tipton. Diane Mitsch Bush will do the will of the people not the will of the wealthy campaign donors.
Diane has over a decade of experience as a public servant in our district and is exceptionally knowledgeable when it comes to policy. She has been heralded by Conservation Colorado, Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, and Colorado Livestock Association as legislator of the year — clearly dedicating herself to all of her constituents. We need a champion who can stand up to oil and gas lobbyists, support women's rights, advocate for health care for us all, and most importantly, work for the people in our district. I want to see our National Parks and monuments protected, and Diane will work for those of us who love our beautiful country and want to preserve it for our children and grandchildren.
Diane needs our help, lest we are once again left voting for the lesser of two evils come November. The caucuses are the first week in March. If you agree with her on priority issues, please donate, get involved and let's all do something constructive.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Business Monday: Not quite a free fall, but United fares between Aspen and Denver dropping
- Hiker airlifted off Maroon Peak after falling 100 feet into gully
- Aspen Councilman asked to stop but continues to email plaintiffs suing city over office building
- Aspen Shift mobility lab hits bumps in the road
- Basalt affordable housing project will be ‘net zero’ on energy