McQueeney has helped commission fulfill vision
October 31, 2018
A vote for Jeanne McQueeney is a vote for progress in Eagle County. Our county has prospered with the current team of leaders.
McQueeney is a member of that team that believes Eagle County is a place where working families succeed, where children thrive, where our young adults find opportunity and seniors are vital members of our community.
Actions that have helped fulfill this vision the past few years include:
Affordable-housing units approved — 642 of them.
Access to mental-health services — a bold move supported by voter funding.
Additional open space lands in protection — forever.
Recommended Stories For You
Forward-thinking climate action planning.
But there is more that can be done and Jeanne's vision will help guide us there. Because she cares about you and me and our families, our businesses. So let's keep moving forward as a home for all of us to thrive.
I encourage you to cast your vote for Jeanne McQueeney for Eagle County commissioner.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million