Marolt can’t manage his own solution
October 21, 2018
Local columnist Roger Marolt's idea to include a ski-through breezeway at the Gorsuch House development is brilliant. While you're at it, include a slope-side pool to host a resuscitated ski-splash. There's only one problem, not for us regular skiers, but for him.
If he can't ski his way out of a paper bag, how the heck is he supposed to negotiate his way on skis through a tunnel without the help of an instructor or ski patrol? You can almost hear the radio call come into to dispatch now, "This is PHQ. We got a 10:46 down at the Gorsuch House breezeway, it's ol' Roger Marolt. He's stuck again."
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Micro-housing and free market river cabins part of new proposal for Basalt’s Pan and Fork