Marolt can’t manage his own solution
October 21, 2018
Local columnist Roger Marolt's idea to include a ski-through breezeway at the Gorsuch House development is brilliant. While you're at it, include a slope-side pool to host a resuscitated ski-splash. There's only one problem, not for us regular skiers, but for him.
If he can't ski his way out of a paper bag, how the heck is he supposed to negotiate his way on skis through a tunnel without the help of an instructor or ski patrol? You can almost hear the radio call come into to dispatch now, "This is PHQ. We got a 10:46 down at the Gorsuch House breezeway, it's ol' Roger Marolt. He's stuck again."
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos