Littwin: Tremble Republicans: Anti-Islam Trump is still soaring
December 17, 2015
The polls are in, and now we know for sure that Donald Trump didn't go too far when calling for a moratorium on all Muslims entering the country.
Not unless you're among those who think that the very idea of an un-American, unenforceable ban is bad for the country, not to mention the Republican Party.
But the polls, the polls …
If there's anything we've learned from the Donald, it's that, despite what Nate Silver might have taught us, polls are everything.
And in the latest New York Times/CBS News version, we learn two things: More Americans are worried about a terrorist attack than at any time since 9/11. And that that is good news for the Donald, whose campaign is based almost entirely on either anger or fear.
To read the rest of this column, visit http://www.coloradoindependent.com.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border