Lift 1A scenarios coming to light
October 26, 2017
Can Lift 1A be brought further down Aspen Mountain?
The suspense will soon be over. Come to the open house in City Hall from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday. The lift consultants are presenting their findings and taking public comment on the options. Then at 5 p.m., City Council will be updated on the study.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow