Levels of force
April 16, 2018
Good grief, yes, Frank Peters' innacurate letter in the Aspen Times was over the top. After all, you have to have a semi-automatic rifle with a high-capacity magazine when you are hunting. You never know when you might have to defend yourself from a ferocious attack rabbit in the woods.
Further, we should be grateful that our "patriots" have volunteered to protect us. Just think of all the dedication and training time it takes to become part of a "well-regulated militia."
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night at Snowmass Center
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt