Letter: ‘Yes’ to Rupert, ‘yes’ to bond issue
October 28, 2015
For the past month, I have been reading a long string of powerful letters in support of friend and colleague Jennifer Rupert. So much has been said about her strength as a leader and motivator and her strong action philosophy in all she does.
I have watched her work tirelessly this fall spreading information about the 3B "Bond Together" bond issue and reaching out to teachers, parents and community members at large to really find out what people are thinking about.
Now that we are in the final stretch, I can't possibly speak enough about the importance of finding that ballot in your pile of mail, filling it out and getting it in the mail! Your ballot is your own personal way to create action. Ballots must be received no later than Nov. 3. Drop-off locations are also available in all counties.
I hope you will join me in voting "yes" on 3B and "yes" to Jen Rupert for Roaring Fork School District Re-1 school board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million