Letter: ‘Yes’ to Rupert, ‘yes’ to bond issue
October 28, 2015
For the past month, I have been reading a long string of powerful letters in support of friend and colleague Jennifer Rupert. So much has been said about her strength as a leader and motivator and her strong action philosophy in all she does.
I have watched her work tirelessly this fall spreading information about the 3B "Bond Together" bond issue and reaching out to teachers, parents and community members at large to really find out what people are thinking about.
Now that we are in the final stretch, I can't possibly speak enough about the importance of finding that ballot in your pile of mail, filling it out and getting it in the mail! Your ballot is your own personal way to create action. Ballots must be received no later than Nov. 3. Drop-off locations are also available in all counties.
I hope you will join me in voting "yes" on 3B and "yes" to Jen Rupert for Roaring Fork School District Re-1 school board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility