Letter: Yes on 4C and 4D
October 18, 2013
Yes on 4C and 4D
On occasion my family and I go to the Glenwood Rec Center and I cannot recall a time when after swimming we haven't stopped and eaten at one of the restaurants in Glenwood.
Being a business owner and a property owner in the midvalley, I believe a rec center at Crown Mountain Park would have a very favorable effect on both our property values and business traffic.
I love this community and believe in giving our youth the opportunity to grow up in a healthy and safe environment. The midvalley has a large and growing population of families with children, making it the perfect location for a recreation center.
For the correct tax impact figures visit the Crown Mountain Park website.
Please vote "yes" of 4C and 4D.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts to begin June 11