Letter: Where were you?
September 23, 2014
If Aspen is so proud of its green initiatives, why were there only two Aspenites supporting the People's Climate March on Sunday at Gondola Plaza (Courtland Kelly and myself)?
"I didn't know about it" isn't an excuse — not when you're supposed to be gung-ho on climate change. The tourists walking up to the gondola knew about it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Aspen on the Hill: Zombie people of the Rio Grande Trail
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites