Letter: Where were you?
September 23, 2014
If Aspen is so proud of its green initiatives, why were there only two Aspenites supporting the People's Climate March on Sunday at Gondola Plaza (Courtland Kelly and myself)?
"I didn't know about it" isn't an excuse — not when you're supposed to be gung-ho on climate change. The tourists walking up to the gondola knew about it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain