Letter: Where were you?
September 23, 2014
If Aspen is so proud of its green initiatives, why were there only two Aspenites supporting the People's Climate March on Sunday at Gondola Plaza (Courtland Kelly and myself)?
"I didn't know about it" isn't an excuse — not when you're supposed to be gung-ho on climate change. The tourists walking up to the gondola knew about it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday