Letter: Wheels falling off the Popcorn Wagon
September 20, 2013
Wheels falling off the Popcorn Wagon
Is it a popcorn wagon or a taco stand? Of course change is inevitable and I'm all for progress, but what were you guys thinking?
By adding tacos, I think you are bordering on the line of unfriendly competition and at the very least, I find it quite "unneighborly." Everyone likes a good taco, but why can't the Popcorn Wagon do what it did best? Besides, why wouldn't anyone who knows anything about anything just go a step further and get the best tacos at Su Casa?
Carole Gunther Cottrell
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items