Letter: Wheels falling off the Popcorn Wagon
September 20, 2013
Wheels falling off the Popcorn Wagon
Is it a popcorn wagon or a taco stand? Of course change is inevitable and I'm all for progress, but what were you guys thinking?
By adding tacos, I think you are bordering on the line of unfriendly competition and at the very least, I find it quite "unneighborly." Everyone likes a good taco, but why can't the Popcorn Wagon do what it did best? Besides, why wouldn't anyone who knows anything about anything just go a step further and get the best tacos at Su Casa?
Carole Gunther Cottrell
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone