Letter: Wheels falling off the Popcorn Wagon
September 20, 2013
Wheels falling off the Popcorn Wagon
Is it a popcorn wagon or a taco stand? Of course change is inevitable and I'm all for progress, but what were you guys thinking?
By adding tacos, I think you are bordering on the line of unfriendly competition and at the very least, I find it quite "unneighborly." Everyone likes a good taco, but why can't the Popcorn Wagon do what it did best? Besides, why wouldn't anyone who knows anything about anything just go a step further and get the best tacos at Su Casa?
Carole Gunther Cottrell
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cops stanch Aspen’s weekend cocaine flow
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Developers walk away from lodge approval in Aspen’s West End
- Man arrested on theft charge for allegedly taking wine bottles from Aspen restaurant
- Police: Basalt house search nets common chemicals but no meth