Letter: We want our cart back
September 11, 2013
We, the town of Basalt Gardens and Forestry Department, were engaged in a project Tuesday morning gathering rocks for a new garden installation. We went to drop off the rocks that we had collected, leaving the ball cart temporarily at the site.
Upon returning, the cart was gone. The ball cart was taken between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m.
The bummer here is that this is a nearly new cart, dark forest green in color, with "Gardens and Forestry" written on the top. We would appreciate it if it was returned, no questions asked — we just need it back.
The boys have been crying ever since, and we are in short supply of Kleenex here at Town Hall.
Gardens and Forestry crew
Town of Basalt
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases