Letter: Wanting it both ways?
December 19, 2013
I see Maurice Emmer is whining that Kevin Ward recently acquired affordable health care, which Emmer refers to as a government goody ("Obamacare might be felt at the polls," Letters, Dec. 17, The Aspen Times).
So, Maurice, being the patriot we all know you are, I hope you have rejected those "government goodies" like Social Security and Medicare that are paid for by taxing other Americans!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Aspen School District, HR director part ways
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis