Letter: Wanting it both ways?
December 19, 2013
I see Maurice Emmer is whining that Kevin Ward recently acquired affordable health care, which Emmer refers to as a government goody ("Obamacare might be felt at the polls," Letters, Dec. 17, The Aspen Times).
So, Maurice, being the patriot we all know you are, I hope you have rejected those "government goodies" like Social Security and Medicare that are paid for by taxing other Americans!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American