Letter: Wanting it both ways?
December 19, 2013
I see Maurice Emmer is whining that Kevin Ward recently acquired affordable health care, which Emmer refers to as a government goody ("Obamacare might be felt at the polls," Letters, Dec. 17, The Aspen Times).
So, Maurice, being the patriot we all know you are, I hope you have rejected those "government goodies" like Social Security and Medicare that are paid for by taxing other Americans!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division