Letter: Wake up and smell the herbs
September 15, 2013
Wake up and smell the herbs
I'm sorry but I've gotta ask: How can an elected official like Matt Mead, governor of Wyoming, be stupid enough to not only say something so ignorant — "My belief is that the recreational drug use of marijuana in Colorado will have an adverse impact to some degree, we don't know yet, to citizens in Wyoming. And that is a concern."
Where the hell has he been all his life ? Pot has been used by cowboys, card dealers, train robbers, Native Americans, beatniks and hippies, along with heroin, since before the turn of the century before last!
Now he wants to lay blame on Colorado? Give me a break !
I said last week that politicians were liars and honeyed it up by saying they were "bait and switch artists," but now instead of using the word "stupid," I'll be generous and say "ignorant."
He needs to get out more. Come on, Matt, don't you got no advisers ?
Recommended Stories For You
Uncle Joe Lewis
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division