Letter: Vote for Knowlton
September 28, 2015
It has been my pleasure to know Jamie Knowlton for about 20 years. Jamie has a broad range of interests and abilities that would serve Snowmass Village well. In addition to having a deep linkage to our skiing lineage, Jamie is a trained negotiator and attorney versed in the realities of crafting successful agreements. He has been on both sides of the table of land-use hearings, and that experience informs his sense of responsibility to the community and fairness for everyone involved in the process.
Jamie's natural sense of curiosity and openness to other ideas are critical given the broad range of issues with which local elected officials are expected to provide direction. I believe that he would contribute to any elected board.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director