Letter: Vote for experience and commitment
October 31, 2014
Vote for experience and commitment
Kerry Donovan grew up in the Gore Creek and Eagle River valleys and witnessed the dramatic changes here. Due to her experience, she has an intuitive understanding of the complexities of resource management and the balance of recreation, agriculture and development. Her insight as someone who has been involved in such change is extremely valuable to the future of the Western Slope.
As for her character and commitment, it seems as if some politicians work their hardest trying to be elected then take a break once their job begins. Kerry started kindergarten and finished high school without missing a single day of school in those 13 years. As an educator with 17 years of experience, I find her consistency and devotion to her own education remarkable and admirable. That's the kind of dedication we need to represent us.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Willoughby: Corporate restructuring, 1894 style