Letter: Vote for Bill Boineau for council
October 31, 2014
Vote for Bill Boineau for council
I have known Bill Boineau for 2-plus years and I am honored to call him my friend. He has been there for me more times than I can count. His positive attitude is something I have always admired.
I have watched Bill through the years give his heart and soul to this community many times over, professionally and personally, with his compassionate care.
I speak only from my personal experience with Bill and I know and believe he is something positive for this community that should not be taken for granted and so lightly discarded by some.
I am voting for Bill because I know there will be a huge void in Snowmass Village without his knowledge and passion on the Town Council.
Julie Schopper Mele
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says