Letter: Village Market worth the price
September 27, 2013
Village Market worth the price
I am deeply disappointed to hear the news that the Snowmass Village Market is going to be replaced. I have lived in Snowmass for seven years and I enjoy my weekly shopping there.
Sure, it's expensive, but we live in the mountains! I am on a teacher's budget, yet I continue to be a patron of Village Market. Why? Because the employees are extraordinarily friendly and the food is fresh and good.
This market has had staying power for good reason. You can tell that they genuinely care. I love to cook (at home and professionally) and I can always count on Village Market for great products and fresh ingredients, high season or low. I have a choice of other markets in the valley and I shop at there. The employees at Village Market go the extra mile and are an important part of my community.
Related, please reconsider your decision.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson