November 16, 2015
Victimhood rackets, if carefully managed by individuals and groups, can provide for winning sympathy, friends and allies and influence public policies for favored status. It works like a charm for some individuals and groups — for a while, anyway. Pigeons always come home to roost, and the light of day has a way of getting into even the darkest regions and corners eventually, however slightly.
Be good; be kind (just a suggestion).
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border