November 16, 2015
Victimhood rackets, if carefully managed by individuals and groups, can provide for winning sympathy, friends and allies and influence public policies for favored status. It works like a charm for some individuals and groups — for a while, anyway. Pigeons always come home to roost, and the light of day has a way of getting into even the darkest regions and corners eventually, however slightly.
Be good; be kind (just a suggestion).
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Local arrested on FBI warrant over emails