Letter: Unfair to Basalt voters
January 30, 2016
Editor's note: The following letter was originally addressed to the Basalt Town Council.
Help me understand why five of six of you voted not to pursue and craft an alternative legal question for the April ballot concerning the Pan and Fork.
Your "no" vote on restructuring the question lacked concern for Basalt voters. We the people need to decide the Pan and Fork's future, not an unbalanced Town Council.
Patrice K. Becker
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- City of Aspen preparing for upheaval of pedestrian malls
- Tenants above fitness studio file lawsuit over noise
- City of Aspen warns motorists of major delays over bridge beginning April 2
- Feds intervene in Basalt cell service dispute, prompting answer from Verizon