Letter: Unfair competition from development
October 13, 2015
By supporting the Base2 development, we are essentially subsidizing an out-of-town developer by giving him excessive concessions. This is a huge community "gift" and would enable Base2 to compete directly with our last small existing lodges, small lodges that have never been given such grand advantages. Does that seem fair?
Please vote "no" on 2A.
Yasmine de Pagter
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson