Letter: Unfair competition from development
October 13, 2015
By supporting the Base2 development, we are essentially subsidizing an out-of-town developer by giving him excessive concessions. This is a huge community "gift" and would enable Base2 to compete directly with our last small existing lodges, small lodges that have never been given such grand advantages. Does that seem fair?
Please vote "no" on 2A.
Yasmine de Pagter
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow