Letter (Tuesday, Aug. 13): Aspen Skiers football just around the corner
August 12, 2013
The Aspen High School Skiers football team kick off for their first game on Aug. 23. Please, all community members, come out and support your Aspen Skiers in all your red and black and make lots and lots of noise and cheer your skiers. Cowbells and air horns are prohibited. You can buy pom-poms for $1 at the game.
Gate charges are $4 for students, $3 for senior citizens and $5 for adults. Cost is free to booster members.
I hope to see and hear all Aspen community members at the game making tons of noise so the Skiers can hear you. Please, overflow the parking lot and home-side bleachers.
Enjoy a hotdog or burger or any other food you would like. Brick by brick.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River