Letter: To Kerry Donovan, answer me this
October 4, 2014
Dear Kerry Donovan, Democratic candidate for state Senate,
Since you now refuse to debate both the Republican and the Libertarian (myself), would you mind if I ask you some questions?
1. Why do you support the train wreck called Obamacare when our citizens pay the highest rates in the nation? Full disclosure: I believe Obamacare should be repealed.
2. What are your thoughts on unions for ski instructors, being a Democrat, and also in management for Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy?
3. Do you believe the ski schools of Vail (or Aspen or Crested Butte) should raise their miserly hourly wages to their least paid, i.e., do you think that paying $77 to the least paid instructors on a lesson Vail charges $750 or more for is just?
4. Since you will be representing Aspen, do you think the actions of the Ski School of Aspen in regard to whistleblower James Cohen were either ethical or legal? James Cohen was the instructor whose digital pen taped Aspen threatening employees.
Recommended Stories For You
Before you answer quickly, the Ski School of Aspen, as you may be aware, is owned by the owners of General Dynamics and Wall Street's JPMorgan Chase, billionaires from Chicago, who are "best friends" with the Obamas.
For you see, Kerry, I believe in two things foremost: 1. The bigger the government, the less the liberty. 2. We must restore our shrinking middle class with a raise in the minimum wage on giant corporations, exempting small business.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo