Letter: Time to leave Aspen?
October 23, 2014
Oh no, now you have done it: 201 E. Hyman was determined in 1966, and again in 1969, to be the best looking Victorian in town by two very stoned residents on their way to see "Easy Rider" at the Wheeler Opera House. The powers that be have said it can be moved off site while they dig a "basketball court," taking maybe six months or much longer. And the rumor is that the owner might be a sports celebrity. That's it, I can leave now, the beach in Mexico is looking pretty good given these developments.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division