Letter: Time to leave Aspen?
October 23, 2014
Oh no, now you have done it: 201 E. Hyman was determined in 1966, and again in 1969, to be the best looking Victorian in town by two very stoned residents on their way to see "Easy Rider" at the Wheeler Opera House. The powers that be have said it can be moved off site while they dig a "basketball court," taking maybe six months or much longer. And the rumor is that the owner might be a sports celebrity. That's it, I can leave now, the beach in Mexico is looking pretty good given these developments.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says