Letter (Thursday, Aug. 15): Harry matters
August 15, 2013
In response to Harry Temple III's letter "Music feeds workers, aids businesses," (Aug. 12, The Aspen Times), I say you hit the nail on the head, Harry.
Now if only Natalia could get hit on the head and wise up! If you buy a condo in the busy section of any city where restaurants and bars serve patrons late in the night, you have to expect some noise. The condo would not cost so much if not located in the "core" or "heart" of Aspen. Oh, well!
Harry, it has been fun reading your editorials, and I wish you well in Leadville. You can still always put in your two cents from high up in Leadville! Enjoy the thin air, and please send us some opinion pieces now and again.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents