Letter (Thursday, Aug. 15): Harry matters
August 15, 2013
In response to Harry Temple III's letter "Music feeds workers, aids businesses," (Aug. 12, The Aspen Times), I say you hit the nail on the head, Harry.
Now if only Natalia could get hit on the head and wise up! If you buy a condo in the busy section of any city where restaurants and bars serve patrons late in the night, you have to expect some noise. The condo would not cost so much if not located in the "core" or "heart" of Aspen. Oh, well!
Harry, it has been fun reading your editorials, and I wish you well in Leadville. You can still always put in your two cents from high up in Leadville! Enjoy the thin air, and please send us some opinion pieces now and again.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche