Letter: This isn’t NYC
November 5, 2013
This isn't NYC
I use mass transit a lot — when I'm in New York. There is one huge difference between being an Metropolitan Transportation Authority customer and a Roaring Fork Transportation Authority customer.
In NYC I can buy a Metro card with my credit card at every subway station. I have yet to find one fully functioning card dispenser in any of the "new" RFTA bus stops.
Nice eggs. Thanks.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change