Letter: This isn’t NYC
November 5, 2013
This isn't NYC
I use mass transit a lot — when I'm in New York. There is one huge difference between being an Metropolitan Transportation Authority customer and a Roaring Fork Transportation Authority customer.
In NYC I can buy a Metro card with my credit card at every subway station. I have yet to find one fully functioning card dispenser in any of the "new" RFTA bus stops.
Nice eggs. Thanks.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche