Letter: There were no ex parte conversations
October 11, 2014
For the record
On behalf of the employees of the Related Cos. and Related Colorado, I'd like to thank the Snowmass community, its town staff and its Town Council and Planning Commission for allowing forward progress to continue in Base Village.
For the record, there were no ex parte conversations between Related Colorado or our legal counsel and anyone on the Snowmass Village Town Council.
We are excited about the submission of the major PUD amendment next week which maps out our plans for the core of Base Village.
President, Related Colorado
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Micro-housing and free market river cabins part of new proposal for Basalt’s Pan and Fork