Letter: There were no ex parte conversations
October 11, 2014
For the record
On behalf of the employees of the Related Cos. and Related Colorado, I'd like to thank the Snowmass community, its town staff and its Town Council and Planning Commission for allowing forward progress to continue in Base Village.
For the record, there were no ex parte conversations between Related Colorado or our legal counsel and anyone on the Snowmass Village Town Council.
We are excited about the submission of the major PUD amendment next week which maps out our plans for the core of Base Village.
President, Related Colorado
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)