Letter: There were no ex parte conversations
October 11, 2014
For the record
On behalf of the employees of the Related Cos. and Related Colorado, I'd like to thank the Snowmass community, its town staff and its Town Council and Planning Commission for allowing forward progress to continue in Base Village.
For the record, there were no ex parte conversations between Related Colorado or our legal counsel and anyone on the Snowmass Village Town Council.
We are excited about the submission of the major PUD amendment next week which maps out our plans for the core of Base Village.
President, Related Colorado
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west