Letter: The things I’m most thankful for in Aspen
Thanks for the inspiration, Mick! The 10 (underappreciated) things I am most thankful for in Aspen:
1. Stars that I can see
2. A true friend around every corner
3. The trail system and a clear mind
4. Rope-drops on powder days
5. Free coffee, cider and hot chocolate
6. An apres cocktail and back to work
7. A town well-traveled, and a world that stops by to say hello
8. City workers who love their jobs and do them well
9. Gondy-lap conference calls
10. Community-accessible hotel hot tubs
And so many more — nowhere else I would rather live and breathe than Aspen.
What are your 10?
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.