Letter: The long and the short of it
December 17, 2015
Donna Fisher is right ("Fast skiers too dangerous," Letters to the Editor, The Aspen Times, Dec. 1) — skiing the groomed runs on Aspen Mountain is a contact sport!
Read Jack Brendlinger's book; it's hilarious. Jim Markalunas' poem in The Aspen Times ("Recollections of Old," Nov. 22) and Rabbi David Segal's column ("'Tis the season to be offended?" Commentary, The Aspen Times, Dec. 6).
Please bring the local bartenders back to the Wheeler. It's who we are.
Why doesn't anyone talk about the Verena Mallory shrine? Don't close the trail.
A street-food vendor needs to be brought back to Ruggerfest. I go for their food!
Winterskol '65 — Aspen is on Medicare.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American