Letter: The long and the short of it
December 17, 2015
Donna Fisher is right ("Fast skiers too dangerous," Letters to the Editor, The Aspen Times, Dec. 1) — skiing the groomed runs on Aspen Mountain is a contact sport!
Read Jack Brendlinger's book; it's hilarious. Jim Markalunas' poem in The Aspen Times ("Recollections of Old," Nov. 22) and Rabbi David Segal's column ("'Tis the season to be offended?" Commentary, The Aspen Times, Dec. 6).
Please bring the local bartenders back to the Wheeler. It's who we are.
Why doesn't anyone talk about the Verena Mallory shrine? Don't close the trail.
A street-food vendor needs to be brought back to Ruggerfest. I go for their food!
Winterskol '65 — Aspen is on Medicare.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases