Letter: The long and the short of it – part 2
January 12, 2016
• Thanks to The Little Nell for hosting the Hospice Loving Tree. Let us put our memorial ornaments on the outside tree.
• Raised parking fees — no problem — eat and shop downvalley.
• If you think construction is bad now, wait until next spring.
• One of a kind opportunity — come ski at Snowmass and visit the amazing Ice Age Discovery. One can't do this anywhere in the country — not here, either.
• Keep the 1A area a "third world country" and the lift "slow and unsafe." If not, it will become an elitist haven and not a joy for locals.
Recommended Stories For You