Letter: The Aspen Community Theatre is a treat
November 12, 2014
People sometimes say to me, "Oh, you always write a letter to the paper about the Aspen Community Theatre musical productions." Well, yes, how can I not, when the volunteer efforts of so many combine with the enormous talent of our friends and neighbors in this valley to delight and entertain us in such dramatic fashion?
Acknowledging the great Aspen Community Theatre accomplishments is my small-town way to thank each person involved for gifting us with his or her labor of love. I could write paragraphs about this year's presentation of "Nunsense." It's phenomenal, over-the-top, poignant and funny. However, all that really needs to be said is, "Go see it."
Don't miss this one — go see it, hear it, enjoy the laughter, witness the talent, be awestruck.
With deepest appreciation and respect, we thank the talented and dedicated Aspen Community Theatre crew for raising the bar year after year on the pleasure factor of November in Aspen. What a treat; what a gift you all give. Thank you.
Nancy and Wolf Gensch
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- Business Monday: Chasing the American dream at the Roaring Fork Grill in El Jebel
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt
- Sex assault suspects appear in court together in Aspen