Letter: Thanks to the Crystal
December 29, 2014
Thanks to the Crystal
Oh for chris'sakes, like the theaters in the Roaring Fork Valley would have "Wild" — more like "Big Mama's House 5" or "Penguins of Silt."
I am so thankful for the Crystal Theatre, which will show "Wild." However, most of the movies exhibited in the Valley appeal to double-digit mentalities.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire