Letter: Thanks to the Crystal
December 29, 2014
Thanks to the Crystal
Oh for chris'sakes, like the theaters in the Roaring Fork Valley would have "Wild" — more like "Big Mama's House 5" or "Penguins of Silt."
I am so thankful for the Crystal Theatre, which will show "Wild." However, most of the movies exhibited in the Valley appeal to double-digit mentalities.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche